“10 Songs to Shake It Off and Keep You Going”
I haven’t done a music or sounds blog in a while. I love music. It soothes my body and my soul. When I’m in a sad mood, it can change my focus and make me smile. These songs I hope you will like and that one or more of them will help you let go of something that’s bothering you and renew your belief in yourself so that you keep on going towards your life’s goals.
If you don’t know where you are going, God knows. He is very proud of you. He will help you get where you want to go.
- “Shake it Off ” Taylor Swift Song: Taylor Swift – Shake It Off – YouTube
- “Let It Go” from the movie Frozen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU
Idina Menzel’s Lyrics: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/idinamenzel/letitgo.html
- “Never Give Up” – Johnny Orlando original song: Never Give Up Johnny Orlando
- “Never Give Up” – God is always there” Hillsong Kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15R6SNZ-K1g
- “Hero” by Mariah Carey https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IA3ZvCkRkQ
- “The Climb” Video: Miley Cyrus’ “The Climb” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsaWvf1Kw3A
- “Let it Be” The Beatles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P6X3IWLECY&feature=youtu.be
- “We Will Get There” by Stephanie Sun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvbpnGlmo34&feature=youtu.be Lyrics http://www.songlyrics.com/stefanie-sun/we-will-get-there-lyrics/
- “Celebration” by Kool and the Gang: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
- “Things I Am Thankful for” Hap Palmer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKl8BuVWnUA
This version leaves blanks for you to say what you are thankful for: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=160VWPsM_og
What songs inspire you and keep you going? Please share them with me.
I updated the links on January 7, 2021.
What? You’re not subscribed to my blog? Receive free gifts. Subscribe now. Join 700,000 visitors. You’ll be sent an email to confirm your subscription. Thank you.
Never Give Up
Joan Y. Edwards, Author
Copyright © 2015 Joan Y. Edwards
Flip Flap Floodle Will this little duck’s song save him from Mr. Fox?
Joan’s Elder Care Guide A guide to help caregivers and elders find solutions.
4 thoughts on “10 Songs to Shake It Off and Keep You Going”
A great list to listen to while typing away or to cheer me up. Thanks for these suggestions.
Congratulations on how your following keeps growing.
Thanks for writing and being such a loyal follower. You are right. The number of followers is growing…300 followers is right around the corner. I’m planning a big celebration. I might hit 300,000 views and 300 followers about the same time. My readers are so good to me. They leave life-giving comments like yours. I treasure my readers and followers.
I’m glad you believe that listening to these songs will help you keep writing and writing and writing toward your goals.
Never Give Up
I love your eclectic mix of songs, Joan. When I’m grieving, I like to listen to Rachmaninoff or Mendelssohn or Scottish ballads while I clean the house. MInd you, that’s about the time I LIKE to clean house.
When I’m happy I tend to listen to traditional folks songs, like “Silver Dagger” sung by Joan Baez or Linda Ronstadt.
When I’m driving I like to listen to 50s rock and roll or jazz or SiriusXM channel 32 which features the music from the 60s and early 70s.
Keep on producing your blogs, Joan. They’re good.
Thanks for writing. I’m glad you liked my list of songs. You have a great assortment of music to meet your different needs. That is cool. Classical music has a great variety to meet all kinds of musical ears. When I’m stressed out, I sometimes resort to cleaning and straightening, too. It seems to give me an aura of control.
May I add your list to a new blog post?
Never Give Up