“10 Songs to Shake It Off and Keep You Going”
I haven’t done a music or sounds blog in a while. I love music. It soothes my body and my soul. When I’m in a sad mood, it can change my focus and make me smile. These songs I hope you will like and that one or more of them will help you let go of something that’s bothering you and renew your belief in yourself so that you keep on going towards your life’s goals.
If you don’t know where you are going, God knows. He is very proud of you. He will help you get where you want to go.
- “Shake it Off ” Taylor Swift Song: Taylor Swift – Shake It Off – YouTube
- “Let It Go” from the movie Frozen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU
Idina Menzel’s Lyrics: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/idinamenzel/letitgo.html
- “Never Give Up” – Johnny Orlando original song: Never Give Up Johnny Orlando
- “Never Give Up” – God is always there” Hillsong Kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15R6SNZ-K1g
- “Hero” by Mariah Carey https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IA3ZvCkRkQ
- “The Climb” Video: Miley Cyrus’ “The Climb” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsaWvf1Kw3A
- “Let it Be” The Beatles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P6X3IWLECY&feature=youtu.be
- “We Will Get There” by Stephanie Sun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvbpnGlmo34&feature=youtu.be Lyrics http://www.songlyrics.com/stefanie-sun/we-will-get-there-lyrics/
- “Celebration” by Kool and the Gang: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
- “Things I Am Thankful for” Hap Palmer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKl8BuVWnUA
This version leaves blanks for you to say what you are thankful for: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=160VWPsM_og
What songs inspire you and keep you going? Please share them with me.
I updated the links on January 7, 2021.
What? You’re not subscribed to my blog? Receive free gifts. Subscribe now. Join 700,000 visitors. You’ll be sent an email to confirm your subscription. Thank you.
Never Give Up
Joan Y. Edwards, Author
Copyright © 2015 Joan Y. Edwards
Flip Flap Floodle Will this little duck’s song save him from Mr. Fox?
Joan’s Elder Care Guide A guide to help caregivers and elders find solutions.