“Is Writing Your Passion? Part 2” by Joan Y. Edwards
Is writing your passion? How can you tell?
If writing’s your passion, you might do the following:
- Stay up late reading a book
- Watch people wherever you are
- Watch movies of the same genre that you like to write
- Write something every day – even if it’s only a list
“Why do you like to write?”
- If I don’t write, it’s hard to breathe.
- Telling a story isn’t enough; I have to write it down.
- I write because it’s fun to relive or imagine experiences using different points of view.
- I like to see characters come alive on the paper.
What are your reasons for writing?
I know you’ve heard reasons for writing. I want to hear your reasons for writing. Please share in the comment area. I’ll add them with your name if you give me permission in the comment.
What? You’re not subscribed to my blog? Receive free gifts. Subscribe now. Join 700,000 visitors. You’ll be sent an email to confirm your subscription. Thank you.