- God knows what kind of car you drive. He loves it when you drive people who don’t have transportation.
- God knows how big your house is. Joy fills his heart when you welcome others into your home.
- God knows how many clothes are in your closet. He rewards you when you help put clothes on others.
- God knows how much money you make. He increases it when you share it with others.
- God knows your job title. He helps you rise higher when you do your job to the best of your ability.
- God knows how many friends you have. He smiles each time you act friendly toward other people, even if they don’t act friendly toward you.
- God knows the neighborhood where you live. He is proud of all that you do your part to keep it safe, clean, neat, and orderly.
- God knows the color of your skin. He is happy when you treat others with respect, regardless of their skin color.
- God knows your strengths and weaknesses. He celebrates when you accept yourself and others as you are and choose to follow in His footsteps.
- God knows how many people you meet on His path. He rejoices when you take time to encourage others on their trails He loves you very much.
- Lil Phoenix. “Ten Things God Won’t Ask on THAT Day:” http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/ten-things-god-won-t-ask-on-that-day/
- “God Won’t Ask:”
Thank you for reading my blog. If you’d like for me to write a poem or research a topic, let me know: email@example.com/
May God bless you in a significant way so that you know how much he loves you.
Celebrate God’s Love for You
Copyright © 2012-2017 Joan Y. Edwards
What? You’re not subscribed to my blog? Receive free gifts. Subscribe now. Join 700,000 visitors. You’ll be sent an email to confirm your subscription. Thank you.
Never Give Up
Joan Y. Edwards, Author
Copyright © 2012-2019 Joan Y. Edwards
Flip Flap Floodle Will this little duck’s song save him from Mr. Fox?
Joan’s Elder Care Guide A guide to help caregivers and elders find solutions.
80 Gospel-Based Crossword Puzzles for Year B Fun for Children’s Liturgy, Children’s Church, Sunday School, and Home Bible Study.