“Don’t Let Failure Define Who You Are” by Joan Y. Edwards
It is difficult to fail. It hurts your ego. It is emotionally hard to handle. However, you can handle it. Don’t let this failure define who you are.
List all the things you are thankful you can do easily and well.
Say to yourself silently and aloud: “I can do this. I know I can do it.”
Study how to succeed and try again. You will do better the second time. Learn knowledge and skills. B Become better able to perform certain skills. Become better able to accomplish goals. Gain competence and experience. Attain growth in all areas.
1. Ask a friend how to do it.
2. Search the internet on how to do what you want to be proficient at doing: https://www.google.com/.
3. Read books that explain how to do it.
4. Watch Youtube.com videos of how others do it.
5. Pay a professional to teach you how to do it.
Try again. If you fail a second time, it doesn’t mean that you are a total failure. Dust yourself off. Try again. It means you only failed at one thing. Study, pray, and try, try again.
Success is in your future. Go for it.
Joan Y. Edwards. “7 Reasons Why You Should Never Give Up:”https://www.joanyedwards.com/never-give-up-youve-got-this/
Joan Y. Edwards. “Never Give Up – You’ve Got This!” https://www.joanyedwards.com/never-give-up-youve-got-this/